L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Take A Look At The Ordinary

Last week of school :D :D :D :D I can't wait for Friday la. Friday spells the end of lessons, spells the beginning of the holidays. It's such a nice thought la, pull me through the week.

And I've been a good girl today. I paid attention during Biology but she thought we were not :/ Just because we were not responding! Haiyo, but I paid attention and kind of understood it more or less la. And I was so into doing Chinese holiday homework during Math :/ Weird right, I think my brain's not right. Well, I attempted to do it but gave up because I don't understand it at all. Stupid right.

There's nothing much today. Only Manda Aw, Twinnie and I wrote love notes to each other. Ahha, not on post-its like usual but on printed notes instead. More space to write on (: I love them all many many. Ahha.

I think I'm getting really old, I forgot to watch ANTM last night la! Alamak :/ And I also missed So You Think You Can Dance ): I forgot all about them. Damnit. Ah well, maybe I can find them on Youtube (: It takes so bloody long to load also. Lazy la.

I want to watch Step Up! It comes out in two days, but this week a but busy la. I waaaaaaaaant. Really badly. Ahha.

7:57 PM;