Nothing's Too Interesting
The day was extremely boring!!!!! ): How depressing, oh my. My days have been revolving around school and home, and that's so loser la. I don't have a life, tell me about it :/ I think the only interesting thing I did was going for Lou's confirmation. The thought makes me feel worse.
Went to school just for Biology, supposedly two hours of it but Elaine Lim had a meeting to attend. I don't know if it was a good thing or not. I suppose not because it's really pointless for us to go to school just for an hour of Biology and then go home. I could have slept in :/ Ah well.
On a side note, I think I'm falling ill. Coming down with the ever-so-hated virus called flu. Thanks ah. Hope I feel better tomorrow. The last thing I want is to see a doctor and eat disgusting medicines. Yucks.
After Biology went home. Then Twinnie and I were like
oh man, we're such losers. Ahha, I suppose so. But I came home to sleep (: Was actually planning to go to Twinnie's house to catch the So You Think You Can Dance she recorded for me, but my dad was like cannot! What the hell la. This is a disgusting holiday. Maybe next week will be better (:
Having second thoughts on going carolling. For the mere fact that I think I'll ruin everything :/ I mean it la. I'll get stage fright and go jelly and then ruin everything. Ahha, and the second thing is that practices should be on Wednesday and Friday nights. No way can I go on Friday nights.
And the next brain-boggling thing is on Saturday, should I go for choir where they will confirm carolling or should I go for Roslyn's confirmation mass? I'm caught in between. Diiiie.