L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ma Ma Me Ah

I don't know.. Been having random thoughts the whole day :/ Ahha, more of like random song lyrics. So I would start rattling off one line and Twinnie went on with the other. Funnnnnny (:

Woke up early this morning and went to school with Hole. The train was surprisingly rather empty. There was no need to squeeze our way out, and that was fabulous (: I like quite empty trains, for some reason or another. Saw Nat Tiong in the canteen and since our lessons start an hour later, we just sat there idling around.

Biology was fine, I still remembered the genetic stuff she taught before eoys. And for that, I'm proud of myself (: Not an easy feat for me, kay! Ahha, and that was when we started off our first round of Hang Man. Played it throughout the whole two hours of Biology and we did the genetic cross thing and got them right (: Or rather I did one with Twinnie and she did two.

Then came recess which was quite quiet :/ Not very interesting but we get to eat. Was hungry already during Biology. So recess was badly wanted and we didn't want it to end. Which just didn't come true, obviously. We still had to return to class after sending Becks off at Father Barre and we saw the cute little primary ones :D They're really small and damnit cute alright! No kidding.

They were doing cute things only people their age could pass off as cute. Xiao tu zi guai guai, ba men kai kai. Which means 'small rabbit obedient obedient, door open open', that's direct translation. Cinch, Lou, Twinnie and I were so fascinated by them and their cute rabbit actions and song, we sang it all the way back to class (: Stupid thing to do but it's what we did. I was still singing it in class and Twinnie said Stop it ah.

So we had Math, how interesting ): Circular Measure and he claimed he finished it today. I totally didn't believe him. He only took two days to complete it! He usually took like weeks, and now's only what.. Four hours? That's like unreal.

Aaaand our second round of Hang Man :D He has taken a liking to us by picking on us. Ahha, not true. He knew we were not paying attention and asked what we were doing. 'Nothing'. 'Somehow I don't believe you'. Yeah, that was it.

That was the whole day at school (: Church later! All Saints Day. Hmm. I'm tired. Go sleep :D

2:31 PM;