Just Mistakes, One After Another
It never stops.Didn't go for sports camp afterall. Came down with a bad spell of flu last night. It kind of sucks, but I don't know. Had to go see doctor or else I would have sneezed the whole house down or something.
So now I'm at Twinnie's house and we just accomplished the greatest thing known (: We finished our tuition homework! Oh yay. No more worries for tuition on Wednesday anymore. Ahha. There's nothing much to do now and it's freezing cold inside, raining outside. Think Twinnie's too bored :/ What's with photo-taking?! Crazy.
I'm still apprehensive on choir chalet. Damnit, I can't get it out of my head. And I'm actually quite glad that I'm sick (: Hurr. I don't know la, haiyo. Oh yes, yesterday went out with Twinnie :D
We wanted to catch a movie, but the movie timings were weird so we decided to do some window shopping instead. First, we had to eat lunch. And lunch at Pepper Lunch (: Yummy. And I ate more than her okay! Super acheivement. Then we started our marathon walk, it killed our feet in the end :/ Hurts damn bad, lucky no blister la. Alamak.
I got myself a shirt (: And we couldn't find any nice slippers for Twinnie. We walked the entire Orchard which was rather crazy because normally we would just stick to one place. Now I think watching a show isn't that bad afterall. Ahha.
Then we walked our legs died, so we settled down over a cup of drink, talked & talked. About random stuff, mostly. Then we made our way home (: Tiring but good day. YAY.