It Seems Like A Lifetime Away
I think my comupter's functioning properly right now (: And the last post I posted, haven't been blogging properly. And the previous post on how I spent the day was completely nonsense la! Glares.
Anyway, many things had happened and many things have yet to happen. A couple of things are coming to keep me busy all week. One, the sports camp which doesn't sound or even seem interesting. Camping overnight in school isn't exciting. I spend five days a week in school on the average, like that's not enough. I don't miss school that much :/ But ah well. Maybe it won't be so bad la.
The other is chalet. I don't even know if I'm going. It seems as though I'm going to be really odd down there, so I'm still in between going and not going. See how la huh. And I realized that December's coming
very soon and I haven't started on any homework! Whoa.
Ah well. The fantastic thing is that I failed to turn up for training the whole week :/ But whatever la. I'll just get into deep shit in time to come, or maybe none at all if I turn up next week. Hmm.
Woke up late today because of a unearthly early morning call. Ahha. But yeah well. Went shopping yesterday with my mum which was totally boring la. Goodness. I only went out with her because she was going to get me disposable contacts. I never ever want to use permanent ones ever again. There.
Later going for mass (: Suddenly going for mass seems like something appealing. I don't know, going for mass used to be just a routine. But I guess going to mass on Wednesday was rather fun, even though the homily was horribly long. It turned out fine. And my mum said today's mass is going to be said by other priests, not our church ones which are bound to be interesting :D