Highway To Nowhere
I had a two hour sleep (: Was super tired la, what the hell. Couldn't get up today, was contemplating if I should skip school just to sleep in because my eyes are getting heavier and heavier each day. So much so for holidays! ): Damnit.
Lessons were fine (: I think Chemistry lessons with Mr Choo are the best lessons the whole week. He kinds of encourages us in one way or another by saying nice things. Teachers should do that more often and run down on us less. So we won't feel so bad about ourselves. Like Thumb, she told us that our class Chinese standard was waaaaay bad, and we should improve or else we won't do well for the Os. How encouraging know.
Anyway, lessons ended two hours earlier than the normal time table and one hour earlier than I thought would be. So went to eat jelly with Manda Aw and Twinnie :D Whoo yay. Finally I got to eat jelly after what seemed like a month or so (: But then eating jelly today felt exceptionally cold :/ Maybe I've got sensitive teeth. Should go use Sensodyne, or however you spell it.
Yeah and in Macs, while we were eating our jellies and Manda Aw had to go buy small fries so that we could stay in Macs, I saw the ad on Step Up.
I really really want to watch that show. Channing Tatum show and I forgot what's the lady's name. But yeah, I didn't know he could dance. So now I know he can. The show looks simply fabulous, don't know why, but yeah it does.
Then later I went to meet my mum in Orchard since I was too lazy to train home and change, still don't know if that's a wrong move. And in town, I saw an actor and actress. They were going to film or something like that. I forgot what's the guy's name but he's damn hot la, and tall. But yeah. My mum was so transfixed that she just stopped and
stared. Goodness la, people also humans what. Just stare know, just stare.
And I am going to have a free trail pair of disposable contacts :D I am more than glad to throw away the permanent ones I have. The people I bought them from sucks la! They didn't really tell me how to take care of them. As it happens, I'm supposed to use some tablets thing every month to make sure that they're really clean. And go back every six-months just to get it serviced. Stupid people, but anyway I'm not going to go back there anymore (: Who cares.
I'm quite happy. And still quite tired.