L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Monday, October 16, 2006



Sometimes it seems like you're the only one having problems, having things to worry about. But if you take a good look around, everybody's on the same boat, or at least, a few are. And you'll feel quite selfish about it, knowing that you've only been thinking about yourself.

I don't know what to think sometimes. Damnit. There's so much I feel like saying yet I simply don't know how to put it down in words. It's stupid as it sounds, but now i feel heavy inside.

The joy of getting high marks for composition on my entire life disappeared a long while ago. It seems like it's so redundant right now, with other things to think about. Results no longer seem to be vital, retaining no longer seem threatening.

I'm scared in this world of ever-lasting darkness. I may never emerge out of it.

9:33 PM;