L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Something For Laugh

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."

The old man says without hesitation - "I now pronounce you man and wife."



A mother and her young son returned from the grocery store and began putting away the groceries.

The boy opened a box of animal crackers and spread them all over the table.

"What are you doing?" his mother asked.

"The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained, "so I'm looking for the seal!"



There was a guy and he had a girlfriend called Lorraine. She was very pretty and he liked her a lot.

One day he went to work to find that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly, and she was absolutely gorgeous.

He began to like her and after a while it became obvious that she was interested in him too. But, he was a loyal man and he wouldn't get involved with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine.

He decided that there was nothing for him to do but to break up with Lorraine and date the new girl. He planned several times to tell Lorraine but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

One day as they were walking along the river bank, Lorraine slipped and fell in to the river. The current carried her off and she drowned.

The guy stopped for a moment by the river and then ran off smiling and singing..." I can see Clearly now Lorraine is gone..."


What the hell, I think they're funny. Told Wanting about them over MSN and she said "what the hell". I don't know. I'm feeling increadibly bored, stuck at home and all. And later going to church again. Somehow I think I'm going to screw everything up one way or another. Ah well. Should at least go because I won't be going for two weeks and so.

There's nothing much to do. I don't know how to prepare for the Chinese Os so forget it. Actually I think I'm getting myself mentally prepared if in the end I am asked to drop higher chinese. No surprise la. Or maybe I should not repeat the same mistakes and do something about it. Only thing is - I don't know how. So what am I supposed to do huh?! Damnit.

Oh my. Wanting just told me about some guy who died. He supposedly fell off from the MRT platform. Goodness. What's with the trains. And the government gave them money because they're not really well off. What's with the money, too.

You know what, I don't know what I'm rambling about.

2:23 PM;