L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, October 29, 2006

No One Else Can Feel It For You

It feels like a relaxing day (: But then, I remember promising myself that I should get down to serious doing-Chinese thing. And I guess that's what I'm going to do, after amusing myself with the computer. I feel really bad spending so much time here and yet I can't seem to do anything about it. Or maybe I just don't want to.

Really hope that I won't screw up tomorrow. And I just remembered that for tuition tomorrow, she's going to give us some test thing to do. A bit la, I'm not even prepared for Chinese how can I even be prepared for her test. Get things straight.

Oh and I realized something from mass. It's like as though I'm blind, not blind literally la. Like I seem to have lost my sense of direction. Lost sight of life's goal. So maybe that's why life may seem to be so meaningless most of the time. Some way, somehow, I'm going to un-blind myself.

I know there are things I can do, only I don't know what. Probably I'll find out in time to come, and yet again, probable I will never find out.

1:20 PM;