L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Night & Day

The day feels so empty ): I hate this feeling. Like as though I'm not doing anything productive, or even anything to pass the time. Didn't really do anything today, which kind of sucked.

Paper's on Monday and I think I'm finally worrying. Did Chinese today but I don't think I'm prepared to face the paper. Oh and I had a terrible dream last night. I dreamt I forgot to bring my dictinary on Monday and then screwed up the paper.

I think I'm freaking myself out. But it's like I really have to do well for this paper. It seems so tough, I don't want to take it anymore. Then again, it's not like I have a choice, do I? If only I could get this done and over with, then I won't have to worry about it next year.

That's a nicer thought.

9:33 PM;