L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Kick Up The Leaves

Your Personality Profile
You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart.Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people.You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile.
You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker.You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side.Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.
The World's Shortest Personality Test


You Are Lavender
You are a sweet person with a very soft personality.People become easily entranced with you. They seem to glow around you.You have a quiet energy that can keep you active late into the night.Even if you aren't the life of the party, you definitely keep the party going.
What Color Purple Are You?


Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful
You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.
You Should Study:
ArtArt historyArchitectureComparative religionsEastern religionEducationMusicPhilosophy
What Should You Study?


I'm tired right now and I don't know why. And today I suddenly didn't feel like singing when i reached there. But I still did la, voice got hoarse during mass because I guess - the lack of water. I feel like a water bucket every Saturday.

Hope tomorrow will be a fun day. One way or another. Cannot wait for next week, we're having most days off school because of the holidays (: So appealing. I'm getting sick of school and we still have holiday lessons. Time for a break. A much needed break.

8:57 PM;