L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Monday, October 30, 2006

I Want To Live A Fairytale

I want to live in a Fairytale - with all the wonderful happy endings and bad people always dying in the end. But I suppose there's no such thing as a Fairytale in life, is there? Too many bad people waiting to see others fall from grace. And there probably isn't such a thing as a 'happily ever after', although it may all start with 'once upon a time'.

Anyway, that's just wishful thinking on my part. Okay, I had an extremely bad night yesterday. Really, it was bad. I went to bed at 10 plus, only to find myself still awake at 1 plus in the morning. Great huh? Somehow I managed to fall asleep and woke up feeling still very tired, like I haven't slept at all. What a way to start a day and sit for the Chinese Os.

But I lasted through it, since I have to anyway. I think I screwed it all up, but anyway I'm glad it's all over. No more worrying whether I'll do well or not. What's done, done. I guess at the most I'll drop Higher Chinese. No biggie, yeah right. Ah, heck it.

NO TUITION TODAY! You can bet I was overjoyed, so was Twinnie. Tuitions are such torture, and it's nice not to have it once in a while. It feels more like a day now :D Like I can finally watch telvision. So You Think You Can Dance which I have missed for the past God knows how many weeks and made Twinnie record it down for me. Hope I can pop over soon and catch them all.

My, the day feels good. Sounds dumb, I know I screwed something up and still feel glad. Because it's all over! :D But there's still holiday lessons. Damnit.

7:39 PM;