I Mean It When I Say I Love You
i'm feeling happy and i want to tell all my friends that i love you (: and i mean it! ahha. it feels nice to have post-exams. i don't want to think about tomorrow, when we get the papers back, then i'll think la.
this morning i got up and showered and changed and was on the way to church when i started sniffing and sneezing. so my dad passed my a packet of tissue paper and i used it all in less than about 5 minutes :/ so i wasn't allowed to go for cat class.
spent a lot of time sleeping until i skipped lunch. ate a bit before tuition. and i guess that's okay.
sometimes i feel like as though things came to a stop. sometimes it's like i think it couldn't get any better. it's so mixed up, and i don't know how to think or feel. i want to be able to see and think clearly, to get my life sorted out.
for once, maybe things are going fine :D