The Gateway
Strange how easily emotions give way for another. Funny how happiness evaporates so quickly and anger stays for so long. I was happy, glad how the day went until everybody at home decided to annoy the shit out of me. Thank you very much.
I don't people to jump down on my throat all the time and telling me what I should do or what I shound't do. Damnit. Like I don't have enough of those naggings. Not only am I having it at home, I'm having it at tuition, too. She never fails to ask me to quit this quit that, like as though I should make a
huge leeway for Math and more Math right! She's just making me mad. Nothing I do ever seem right to her. Screw it la huh.
Anyway, I think school was fine. Really fine. Like this morning's Power 98 School Invasion was rather interesting. It's not everyday you get someone who comes to school and talk about something quite interesting and totally not related to real life, like studies. Loose Cannon was.. I don't know. I don't understand Shakespeare language and they were speaking just that, so nah-uh. But the later part was super funny! Twinnie and I were all laughing away.
Twinnie and I caught up on many things and that's part of why I'm feeling happy today. Or rather, felt happy. It seems like as though everything went away, the walls of misunderstanding fell apart. Just felt better on a lot of things.
Oh my mum's so hip,
not! She just said the word 'bitchy'. Was I suppose to go 'wow!' No way. Get off my back.