L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Every Little Thing You Do

I'm upset. I made a long long post just now and blogger had to go and crash on me. Damnit. I don't feel like repeating what I've said earlier because it's stupid and I'm just lazy.

Okay, I guess what it comes down to is that results are all out and they're kind of disgusting. Many people cried and it's seriously upsetting ): One incident made me feel like crying, too. But I suppose it's another emotional event. Even though I didn't do well, fine for Lit I think, but everything seemed to be rather lousy. I guess it's what I get for not studying hard enough.

But for those I did study, say History, at least I did pass. Although not so well la, but it's still fine by me. It's still comforting to know that if I try to put in a decent amount of effort. So I think it'd do me good to work harder for next year. And I'd better not bury myself for Chinese Os this month. I'm scared, I don't want to drop Higher Chinese ):

It's nice to know that sometimes, some things do work out (: Still feel like my heart feels like it weighs tonnes. Something has better happen, I think I'm going to crack soon. For some unknown reason.

See Nat Tomorrow :D

I want us to stay like this forever
We'll defeat time and stay happy
I can't imagine the day you'll go away
Reality seems suddenly to harsh to face

But I just want you to know : I LOVE YOU.

9:44 PM;